Sunday, April 26, 2009

Blogging and Updating

I. This is a little Blog update of things that are happening all around us as of right now.

Those fight club chicks, not my style- however the quality of the photogs is very high qual, the subject matter is also good. But the nitty gritty details involved in such subject matter is not the best for me anyways. I do know one man who loves it though I think I will call him by a secret code name acronym thing: DBP, if you need help
figuring it out just use my fancy decoder ring here.

Part 1.
Part 2.
Part 3.

And if those clues weren't enough, here is a little freebee. Part 4.


II.
I invited Taylor to be part of To Ten Lister, I just never got around to it till now. He better write something fast or I'll drop his ass like, like, well like it's an ass.

III.
I made samore blogs today while I was avoiding doing my homework which I plan on doing for a while till I am so highly pressured that it won't matter anymore.


No comments:

Post a Comment