Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Day filled with Vinyls!


"But I brought cans..."
Photo Taken By Slowtrain
.

I'm a little late on posting this, but Record Store Day was Saturday. It was a day full of spending. Vinyl records and vinyl toys. Alex thinks Dunny's are scary ever since high school when I carried one in my Ninja Turtles tote bag. It was years ago, get over it? I finally got the rain one I wanted, which shouldn't be as difficult as I made it. Especially when the one I wanted was 3/25, which is pretty common, or should've been. I should have at least two by now. Back to records, I added The Decemberists' "The Crane Wife" and Death Cab For Cuties "Narrow Stairs" to my collection. CD's are starting to become obsolete. Long live vinyl!


3/25? I should've gotten more then

No comments:

Post a Comment